As a follow-up to my very first post, 10 Tastefully Gothic Etsy Shops, here’s a list of 10 more wonderful Etsy shops to check out!
1. Nona Limmen: A shop filled with atmospheric, melancholic, and undeniably Gothic photography.
2. Charlotte Burkhart: Wicked, exquisitely-crafted statement jewelry.
3. Hollywood Villains: The Femme Fatale of Etsy shops.
4. Lady Locks Creations: A dark trove of curiosities, with everything from glass doll eye rings to bottled ferret leg bone necklaces.
5. Swan Bones: Beautiful delicate illustrations with an allegorical, Brother’s-Grimm-like feel about them.
6. UnusualOptical: Photography, jewelry, and laser cut wood art tinged with spiritualism and the occult.
7. SheVamps: A seemingly never ending supply of burnout velvet fringe kimonos, as if out of some Romantic’s daydream about gypsy fortunetellers.
8. Fiendies by Enchanted Rumors: Hardcore ouija boards, plus awesome quartz-shaped candles.
9. Bones and Things: The shop name is pretty accurate. Wild, nature-inspired jewelry, and bones. And things.
10. Mythic Articulations: Finally, someone’s putting 3-D printing to good use!